- Manage efficiently materials inward or outward movement processes ensuring that they are performed in full compliance with prescribed quality and quantity standards, policies and procedures;
- Manage effectively materials sorting and processing operations, ensuring that they are performed without disruptions, and in full compliance with prescribed quality and quantity standards, policies and procedures
- Plan and manage preventive and corrective maintenance of Yard equipment ensuring that it is performed in full compliance, with accepted policies and procedures;
- Ensure that the Yard activities are in full compliance with prevalent legal, health & safety, and environmental regulations for the waste management industry by actively cooperating with the Environmental, and Health & Safety Compliance Officer;
- Participate actively in technical development projects
- Analyze on a continuous basis Yard operations related data concerning short-term purchasing and delivery schedules, for ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap;
- Establish schedules and methods for performing all scrap sorting and processing activities;
- Manage effectively the Yard’s personnel and their schedules; as well as supervise and direct all third party personnel employed in Yard operations
- Supervise and control all material weighting associated processes at the Gate of the Yard;
- Ensure timely quality and quantity inspection of all materials delivered to the Yard;
- Verify accuracy of material receipt notes for materials delivered to the Yard;
- Plan, monitor and supervise material transportation processes to/from the Yard;
- Provide active support to the development of annual budget for the Yard associated activities
- Prepare monthly activity reports – as part of the company’s regular reporting system – summarizing main issues, events, problems, and changes implemented in the Yard, for the preceding reporting period.
- Higher education or Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Management, Engineering, Logistics, Business Management (or similar) will be consider as an advantage
- written and spoken English language
- Previous experience of at least 3 ( three ) years in managerial position, at an industrial sector entity
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite applications,
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your CV in English language via e-mail:
- Poslodavac: Trenkwalder kadrovske usluge Srbija
- Postavljen: 04-03-2014.
- Oglas važi do: 25-04-2014.
Contact number: 381 11 21 29 063; / Fax br.: +381 11 22 74 089;